Adobe Illustrator CC 2015.3.1 20.1.0 for Win/Mac: is a incredible piece of software for your PC. It’s easy & simple to install. Let’s check below details. Follow download instructions; Install it and Enjoy! Adobe Illustrator CC 2015.3.1 20.1.0 for Win/Mac for free.
Adobe Illustrator CC 2015 is the industry standard vector-drawing environment for designing across media. Express your creative vision with shapes, color, effects, and typography. Adobe Illustrator CC works with speed and stability on large, complex files, and move designs efficiently among Adobe’s creative applications. Familiar tasks are now streamlined, from inline editing of layer names to precise color sampling. Adobe Illustrator CC software includes the Adobe Mercury Performance System, with native 64-bit support for Mac OS and Windows to power such tasks as opening, saving, and exporting large files and previewing elaborate designs. The new Touch Type tool of Adobe Illustrator CC gives you even more control over type: Move, scale, and rotate individual characters knowing you can change the font or copy at any time.
And with Adobe Illustrator CC 2015, you can share work directly from within the application and sync colors from Adobe Kuler. Your entire creative world, together in one place. Only in Adobe Creative Cloud.
Adobe Illustrator CC 2015 works with type in more powerful ways. Place multiple files at once with full control, and create with a brush made from a photo. Design more easily for the web knowing you can quickly copy and paste automatically generated CSS code. Enjoy a new level of creativity with type. Individual characters now act like distinct objects. Move, scale, and rotate text characters, knowing you can change the font or edit at any time. And use your favorite mouse, stylus, or multitouch device.
Adobe Illustrator CC 2015 Features:
- Touch Type tool. Design with type in a powerful new way. Characters can now be manipulated like individual objects. Experiment with moving, scaling, and rotating, knowing you can change the font or edit at any time. And you can now use multitouch devices as well as a mouse or stylus.
- Images in brushes. Paint with a brush made from a photo. Art, Pattern, and Scatter brushes can contain raster images, so you can create complex organic designs quickly – with simple brush strokes. As with all Adobe Illustrator CC brushes, your strokes can be reshaped and modified at will.
- Font search. Find the perfect font – fast. In the Character panel, type a style such as “bold” or “italic,” a font family, or any other part of a font name. You’ll get a filtered view that lets you see just the fonts that match your criteria.
- Sync Fonts. Sync Fonts will change the way you work with type. Quickly find the perfect font from the growing library of Adobe Typekit fonts, sync it to your system, and have it immediately available for use.
- Multiple-file place. Import multiple files into your Adobe Illustrator CC layout at the same time and with new control. Now you can define the location and scale of your files – images, graphics, and text – and use new thumbnail views to see where each file will go and how big it will be.
- CSS extraction. Hand-coding web elements such as icons and patterns can be frustrating. Now, create websites faster by letting Illustrator generate CSS code for you, even for a complete logo that includes gradients. Copy and paste the code right into your web editor.
- Sync Colors. Capture color themes out in the world with the Adobe Kuler iPhone app. Share your themes and explore thousands of others available on the Kuler website. Sync your favorite themes, and they’ll be accessible immediately in Adobe Illustrator CC.
- Area and point type conversion. Instantly switch between area type and point type. Text object conversion is now instantaneous so you can design freely in your text layouts. And you can work just as easily with imported type, switching formats at any time.
- Auto corners for pattern brushes. Get the corners you want without extra steps. Create pattern brushes swiftly with auto-generated corners that perfectly match the rest of the stroke. No need to tediously create special corners for your sharp angles.
- On-art Free Transform. Get hands-on with the power of the Free Transform tool. Move, scale, and rotate objects directly using a touchscreen device. Or use a mouse or other pointer right on the artboard to transform objects in a more immediate and intuitive way.
- Behance Integration. Save work directly from Adobe Illustrator CC to Behance to showcase finished projects or share a work in progress. As you perfect your work and upload new versions, get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
- Sync Settings. Work the way you like on any of your computers – Mac or PC. Synchronize your workspace settings to Creative Cloud – including Adobe Illustrator CC preferences, presets, brushes, and libraries – so they go where you go.
- Faster type performance. Work faster with type, even in your most complicated, type-intensive designs. Text that wraps around objects and type that is set in multiple connected text frames now refreshes quickly when you make a change.
- File packaging. File packaging automatically gathers and saves the necessary fonts, linked graphics, and a package report into a single folder. Efficiently hand off Illustrator files to production or keep your working files organized by packaging up your project.
- Unembedded images. Easily unembed images that have been placed and embedded in an Adobe Illustrator CC file. You can quickly make images available for editing or extract files embedded in artwork you received from someone else.
- Expanded Links panel options. Get more complete information about any placed file in the Links panel. All of your placed elements – images, graphics, and text – appear in the Links panel, where you can track them with greater control than ever before.
- Sophisticated vector drawing tools. Create compelling vector graphics for print, web, mobile, and video. With precise shape-building tools, painterly brushes, and advanced path controls, you can experiment freely with intricate shapes, complex effects, and elegant typography.
- Mercury Performance System. Work with precision, speed, and rock-solid stability on large, complex files. With native 64-bit support on Mac OS and Windows, the Adobe Mercury Performance System lets you access all your RAM to easily open, save, and export large files and preview intricate designs.
- Multiple artboards. Organize and view up to 100 artboards of varying sizes, overlapping or on a grid. Quickly add, delete, reorder, and name. Save, export, and print independently or together.
- Gradients and transparency. Interact with gradients directly on objects, defining the dimension of elliptical gradients, editing colors, and adjusting opacity. Apply gradients to strokes – along the length, across the width, or within the stroke itself.
- Variable-width strokes. Draw strokes with variable widths, quickly and smoothly adjusting at any point. Create and save width profiles and apply them to any stroke, or use variable-width presets.
- Crisp graphics for web and mobile. Create and align vector objects precisely on your document’s pixel grid for clean, sharp raster graphics. Use text anti-aliasing options for precise control over individual text frames.
- Image Trace. Convert raster images to editable vectors with a powerful tracing engine that provides exceptional control over colors and shapes. Get clean lines, accurate fitting, and reliable results using simple, intuitive options.
- Pattern creation. Easily create seamlessly tiled vector patterns. Experiment freely with different kinds of repeating vector patterns that can be edited at any time for maximum design flexibility.