AMIDuOS v2.0.5 Pro (Lollipop)
Hello guys, Today I have come with the best alternative for Bluestacks, the all new v2.0.5 Pro Lollipop Android Emulator For PC or laptop.
It is a revolutionary new concept that brings the functionality, depth and fun of the Android experience to Microsoft® Windows devices. AMIDuOS v2.0.5 Pro (Lollipop) runs on nearly any Windows 7/8/10 PC or tablet device for fast, easy switching between Windows and Android environments – without the need to dual boot.
Why To Choose?
- Full Android Experience: It runs fast, looks crisp and sharp and performs with no limitations – because it is 100% native Android running on your Windows hardware.
- Application Compatibility : can run nearly all of the Android applications available in Android app markets.
- Performance : supports 3D acceleration, so you can enjoy a superior Android gaming experience in Windows. It uses Windows Open GL drivers for improved frame rates to support even the most graphics-intensive games.
- Device Support : It also supports key peripherals and sensors of the Windows hardware, including high-definition cameras, audio and microphone.
- Tablet Features : provides a complete Android tablet experience with multitouch and gesture support like Pinch and Zoom, along with a full-featured software keyboard.
- Desktop Features : also supports Ethernet and simulated WiFi to provide network access for Android applications.
- Storage and File Sharing : File sharing between MS Windows and Android is also supported in AMIDuOS, so you can share pictures, videos and music between both OS modes with ease.
How To Use ?
- Download and extract zip contents to a folder.
- Start installation with “DuosInstaller.exe” [Do not Launch].
- Download “Crack.zip” and extract to a folder.
- Copy and replace “DuOS.exe” from crack folder to installation directory.
- Done. Enjoy Full Lollipop Experience.
How To Install Google Apps ?
- Install it.
- Download “Google Apps.zip” from below [Do Not Extract].
- Right click on it and select Apply To DuOS.
- Start AmiDuOS and update all google apps from Play Store .
How To Root ?
- Turn off Emulator.
- Open AmiDuos Configuration Tool, Go to Advanced tab, Tick Root Mode and Apply.
- Download and Extract RootTool From The Links Given Below.
- Start Emulator.
- Go to Settings> About Phone and Click Build number 7 times.
- Now, Go back to settings and open developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- Now, Open the Folder in which Root zip is Extracted.
- Run Rooter and Wait Till it finish.
- Will Restart once the process is complete.
- Open Super su App.
- It’ll ask for binary update, Click Update and choose normal recovery.
- AmiDuOS will restart and You’ll Get Root Access.
AMIDuOS v2.0.5 Pro (Lollipop) Latest Free Download Links