Autodesk Inventor Professional 2018.1 x64 + v2013 SP2 x86/x64 Latest – is a complete set of solutions for machine-building 3D-design & documentation, development of cable & pipeline systems, design of injection molds & testing of operational characteristics of the products being developed.
With Autodesk Inventor Professional 2018.1, engineers can integrate AutoCAD drawings & other 2D data into a single model, creating a virtual representation of the final product.
Autodesk Inventor Professional 2018.1 x64 contains a full set of flexible tools for engineering 3D design, product analysis, custom design & project data exchange. It helps you to go beyond 3D using digital prototyping technology, based on a highly accurate 3D model that allows you to design, visualize & analyze products before the first sample is manufactured..
Autodesk Inventor Professional 2018.1 x64 + v2013 SP2 x86/x64 Latest includes easy-to-use & closely interacting dynamic analysis & stress analysis tools that help you to analyze the behavior of parts & products in real-world conditions & quickly bring high-quality products to market. It automates the key aspects of the process of designing injection molds for plastic parts, as well as wiring complex piping & cable networks. Thanks to these opportunities, the risk of errors is reduced & the competitiveness of the products is growing
Autodesk Inventor Key Features:
- 3D PDF export
- Assembly modeling
- Automated frame design
- Automated product configuration
- Automated tube & pipe design
- BIM interoperability
- Component generators & calculators
- Data management
- Direct modeling
- Drawing creation
- Dynamic simulation
- Electromechanical design
- Enhanced file support with AnyCAD
- Flexible modeling
- Freeform modeling
- Mechanical concept & layout design
- Parametric modeling
- Part & assembly design automation
- Plastic parts design
- Presentation Tool for Exploded views & animations
- Printed circuit board interoperability
- Shape Generator
- Sheet metal design
- Stress analysis
- Visualization & rendering
- Work with non-native data
- Model-based definition.
Full Name: Autodesk Inventor
- CPU: Intel® Xeon® E3 or Core i7 or equivalent, 3.0 GHz or greater
- Memory: 20 GB RAM or more
- Disk Space: Installer plus full installation: 40 GB
- Graphics: Microsoft Direct3D 11® or capable graphics card or higher
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 1024 or higher and Recommended scaling: 100%, 125%, 150% or 200%.