Automation Studio™ P6 Professional Edition v6.0 with Patch – Automation Studio is usually a circuit designing computer software. It is also used as being a simulation and challenge documentation software pertaining to Fluid Power systems. The electrical assignments apprehended from Famic Technology Inc. are also designed within it. It has many uses and it’s also special software. Their uses include their programming for CAD, maintenance and other training tenancies. This software gets to be very handy for people like engineers, teachers and service in addition to maintenance personnel. It can also be used for this troubleshooting and designing of hydraulics, synoptic, pneumatic and other electrical control systems.
Main Features of Automation Studio™ P6 Professional Edition v6.0
- Lets you safely share your information with your colleagues.
- Can be used for troubleshooting and designing of hydraulics, pneumatic and electrical control systems.
- Impressive circuit designing application.
- Handy application for engineers, trainer and maintenance personnel.
- Can design electrical projects apprehended from Famic Technologies Inc.
- Contains numerous symbol libraries followed by standards of ISO, IEC and JIC.
- Used as simulation and documentation for Fluid Power systems.
How to Install Automation Studio™ P6?
- Download the ISO file which contains setup and crack
- Now install the setup by running the setup.exe file
- Complete the setup and after completing the setup; restart the PC
- Now run crack file from patch folder and click on patch
- Now find .exe file mentioned in crack and wait until successfully patched message comes and than exit the patch file
- Now start the program and enhance your experience in the field of Engineering
- Done and Enjoy Automation Studio™ P6 Professional Edition v6.0 with Patch
System Requirements for Automation Studio™ P6
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1
- Hard Disk Space: 5GB of free space required.
- Memory (RAM): 1GB of RAM required.