After you install BlueStacks on your Windows PC, you can download directly from the program needed Android-app, without having to use the Android-based smartphone. BlueStacks looks pretty neat and fits naturally into the interface Windows.
- Run Android applications in full-screen and not only.
- Through the cloud download your application from the phone to Windows.
- In 16 player pre-installed applications and you can play them if there is no number.
- Ability to set an unlimited number of applications.
- Ability to play 3D games (cache).
- You can set a home screen (Launcher) to replace the standard, etc.
- Sync with your Android device will allow you to make calls, send SMS, take pictures and more.
- Has a lot of settings and system settings Android (Although they are slightly trimmed)
- Knows how to install applications from a computer at the touch of them
- Ability to obtain Root (full access to the file system, etc.)
- You can set Google Play, simply speaking market.
- BlueStacks great friends with ADB is a very big plus, if you really want, you can change the firmware.
- Ability to turn in FastBoot and Recovery.
- BluesStacks has virtual disk, such as SD Card, Data, and a few others. Which again gives you the opportunity to do a lot of “body” motions with it and enjoy all its charms.
- Ability to obtain Root (full access to the file system)
What’s New ?
- Simple Launcher Interface
- SuperUser Support
- SuperSu Support
- Import Windows Files directly from your PC to bluestacks
- Root Explorer Support
- Advanced Calculator Support
- Clock, Camera, and other accessories support
- Root Checker Support
- Build in Media Player which run mp3, mp4 and many other formats easily
- Many more…
How to Run Speed Up BlueStacks ?
- Press Start Button with “R” Key
- Search the regedit in newly opened windows
- Click on HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE >>> SOFTWARE
- Then select Bluestacks >>> Android >>> Hit enter on Memory and replace 300 to 600; then click on decimal and click “OK”
- That’s it; you will have successfully speed up your bluestacks
How to Install?
- Run given app as an administrator
- Just wait and follow the instructions during installation of setup into your PC
- After Completing the installation; Bluestacks will automatically launch; just select some options which will appear on screen
- That’s it. Now run your all apps which supports the Android 4.4.4 and earlier.
APK Screen ShotsRequirements!
- To run 3D games need support virtualization technology Intel® VT-x or AMD-V ™
- To install the BlueStacks need a video card that supports OpenGL 2.0 or later
- To start BlueStacks need about 1GB of RAM, otherwise you run the risk of “infinite loading”.
- For optimum performance, BlueStacks is highly desirable to update your graphics card drivers
- NVIDIA – (WHQL – certified, stable drivers. Beta – unstable, but can increase in speed)
- AMD RADEON – (Download drivers – Category components: Desktop / Notebook Graphics)
- INTEL – (family of products: graphics adapters)
- BlueStacks App Player Pro 22.214.171.12423 Offline (283 MB) | Mirror
- Older Stable Versions
- BlueStacks App Player Pro v126.96.36.19904 Rooted+MOD (315 MB)
- BlueStacks App Player Pro v0.10.7.5601 Rooted+MOD (273.5 MB)
- BlueStacks App Player 0.9.7.4101 Superuser [Offline] (276 MB)
- BlueStacks App Player 0.9.7.4101 SuperUser [Offline] (446 MB)
- BlueStacks App Player 0.9.27.5408 MOD [Offline] (403 MB)
- BlueStacks App Player 0.9.20.5213 MOD (267.9 MB)
- BlueStacks App Player 0.9.17.4138 SuperUser Support MOD (250.8 MB)