BubbleUPnP for DLNA/Chromecast Pro 2.7.1 Apk APK Apps Free Download Latest:
Hi, here we provide you APK file of "Free BubbleUPnP for DLNA/Chromecast Pro 2.7.1 Apk” to download & install for your mobile device. It's easy and simple. Let’s check details. Go to download button and follow download steps.
BubbleUPnP for DLNA/Chromecast Pro 2.7.1 Apk
Stream all your music, videos and photos to various devices in your house:
• DLNA TVs and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands
• gaming consoles
• local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
• UPnP/DLNA media servers
• local media stored on your Android device
• popular cloud media storage providers
• media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers…
• …and more!
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
• extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with transcoding(*): MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, WTV, RMVB, TS, FLAC, WMA, …, subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection (*)
• fast and secure Internet access to your home media while on the go, from mobile and WiFi networks (*)
• playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
• integrated full screen image viewer and controller
• play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
• access all local and cloud media from other devices (media server functionality)
• media download to your SD Card
(*) Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide
additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit http://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver.
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
– BubbleUPnP has gone on a much needed diet: installed size is reduced by at least 40%, APK size by 30%. First app run after install is now instant
– better compatibility with Android N
– support for automatic backup/restore of settings (Lollipop+) and Saved Playlists (Marshmallow+)
– fixed Guest Google Cast devices not properly identified as such
– fixed TIDAL playback possibly not playing tracks on some renders
– other fixes and changes
Requirements: Android 4.0 and up