BlueStacks HD App Player Pro is a platform that means that you can run applications, as well as games written pertaining to OS Android – in desktops, laptops and tablets and this also package contains all files to setup it offline. That is a special program that relies on a technology called Layer Cake, which supplies the correct surroundings for running programs for ARM-Android on the computer running Glass windows. Get Root (right excellent – user).
When you install BlueStacks App Player 0.9.30.4239 MOD [Offline] in your Windows PC, you’ll be able to download directly through the program needed Android-app, without needing to use the Android-based Smartphone. BlueStacks looks rather neat and fits naturally into your interface Windows.
BlueStacks App Player 0.9.30.4239 MOD Features:
- Ability to obtain Root (full access to the file system, etc.)
- You can set Google Play, simply speaking market.
- BlueStacks great friends with ADB are a very big plus, if you really want, you can change the firmware.
- Run Android applications in full-screen and not only.
- Through the cloud download your application from the phone to Windows.
- In 16 players preinstalled applications and you can play them if there is no number.
- Ability to set an unlimited number of applications.
- Ability to play 3D games (cache).
- You can set a home screen (Launcher) to replace the standard, etc.
- Sync with your Android device will allow you to make calls, send SMS, and take pictures.
- Has a lot of settings and system settings Android (Although they are slightly trimmed)
- Knows how to install applications from a computer at the touch of them
- Ability to turn in FastBoot and Recovery.
- BluesStacks has virtual disk, such as SD Card, Data, and a few others. Which again gives you the opportunity to do a lot of “body” motions with it and enjoy all its charms?
- Ability to obtain Root (full access to the file system)
How to Run Speed Up BlueStacks?
- Press Start Button with “R” Key [image]
- Search the regedit in newly opened windows [image]
- Click on HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE >>> SOFTWARE [image]
- Then select Bluestacks >>> Android >>> Hit enter on Memory and replace 300 to 600; then click on decimal and click “OK” [image]
- That’s it; you will have successfully speed up your Bluestacks.
How to Install BlueStacks App Player 0.9.30.4239?
- Run given app as an administrator
- Just wait and follow the instructions during installation of setup into your PC
- After Completing the installation; Bluestacks will automatically launch; just select some options which will appear on screen
- That’s it. Now run your all apps which supports the Android 4.4.2 and earlier
To use BlueStacks App Player 0.9.30.4239 system Requirements:
- To run 3D games need support virtualization technology Intel® VT-x or AMD-V ™
- To install the BlueStacks need a video card that supports OpenGL 2.0 or later
- To start BlueStacks need about 1GB of RAM, otherwise you run the risk of “infinite loading”.
- For optimum performance, BlueStacks is highly desirable to update your graphics card drivers
- NVIDIA – (WHQL – certified, stable drivers. Beta – unstable, but can increase in speed)
- AMD RADEON – (Download drivers – Category components: Desktop / Notebook Graphics)
- INTEL – (family of products: graphics adapters)