Kaspersky Password Manager is an indispensable tool for the active Internet user. It fully automates the process of entering passwords and other data into websites and saves the user going to the trouble of creating and remembering multiple passwords.
When you use Kaspersky Password Manager to log in, you can rest assured that your data is safe. The software creates exceptionally strong passwords and prevents your login information from being stolen. All confidential data is encrypted and kept in a dedicated database on your computer. Kaspersky Password Manager makes your web experience safer, quicker and more convenient.
- One click sign in.
- Reliable protection for your passwords.
- Supports various methods of authentication.
- Generation of strong passwords.
- Import passwords from other operating systems and applications.
- Automatically completes lengthy forms.
- Automatic backup.
- Effective protection against keyloggers (Because it enters passwords without actually using the keyboard).
- Virtual Keyboard.
- Auto-login to apps.
- Synchronizing your passwords across multiple devices.
How to Activate?
- Download and install Kaspersky Password Manager from the link below.
- Open it and use the serial key given below.