Registry Trash Keys Finder is a software that is able to locate the unnecessary registry entries stored on your hard drive, so that you can delete them.
Features of Registry Trash Keys Finder
Straightforward layout and managing detected errors in the registry
• The interface of the program consists of a standard window and navigating through it is a simple job. Once you initiate Registry Trash Keys Finder, a scan is performed automatically.
• Here you can view the total number of found, selected, deleted and protected keys. Thus, you can copy or delete the key names, add them to a “protected list” (i.e. whitelist) or open a particular entry in the Registry Editor.
Automatic backups and some other parameters you can tweak
• Since backups are automatically created once you have deleted one or multiple entries, you can restore them at any point, with just a click of the button. In addition to that, you can toggle between the 32-bit and 64-bit mode, repeat the main search and look for null-embedded keys.
• It is possible for you to save the contents of the registry entries, view the white-list, sort the list according to date, type or name, disable advanced view, search for a key name on Google, as well as configure general options (e.g. interface language, automatic backups, automatic cleaning at Windows startup).
A final evaluation
• The program uses a low to moderate amount of system resources and includes a comprehensive Help file. All in all, Registry Trash Keys Finder is a very effective program for cleaning unwanted entries from your Windows registry, which sports a user-friendly GUI and has a good response time.
* Added Polish user interface (thanks to Marek Bogacz)
* Added new Tools menu command “Full Registry Backup…”
* Tested with Windows 10
* The last version that supports Win9x, Me (almost not tested)
* Many bugfixes, some small adds
* You can find more detailed versions history inside RTKF documentation.