FairStars MP3 Recorder 2.50 with Serial Key -is definitely an easy-to-use audio recorder having support for AUDIO, OGG, and APE along with WAV formats. It means that you can record sound from the sound card and another sound source which include a microphone, VCR, recorded argument player etc.
FairStars MP3 Recorder 2.50 may be used to grab any sound, including music, dialogs through movies, game seems, streaming audio or other things. The captured sound may be saved directly to MP3, OGG, APE or WAV format, with the necessity for temporary files. In addition, FairStars MP3 Recorder 2.50 includes an ID3 label editor. Additional capabilities include silent omit (Silence Detector), quality limits and additional.
FairStars MP3 Recorder 2.50 Features:
- Record audio from sound card directly to MP3, OGG, APE or WAV format with high quality.
- Easy Set feature for silent sensitivity.
- Recording Wizard for beginner.
- Easy-to-use user-friendly interface and skin support.
- Record control with hotkeys.
- Real-time sound monitor before recording, easy to select record device and adjust the volume.
- Skip silent passages, stop recording or record to a new file automatically after a set time silence (Silent Detector).
- Stop recording or record to a new file automatically when reaching a set file length, size or time (File Limitation).
- Remove environmental noise automatically with the option Filters Setting.
- Support writing of ID3 tag when recording and showing when playback.
- Support ID3 tag view, import, edit, or transfer to the file in File List with TAG Editor and Tag Option.
How to activate FairStars MP3 Recorder 2.50?
- Install the setup
- Use the given serial key to activate
- Done!!! FairStars MP3 Recorder 2.50 Full Version.