Google Play Store is really a one-stop shop for all someone’s favorite entertainment. With more than 450,000 applications, millions of books and songs, and thousands of popular movies, Google Play have something for everyone.
What’s in this version (version 5.4.11):
- Use Google LVL protected applications.
- Offline verification
- New Lucky Patcher patching needed any more
- Cannot download paid apps for free directly
- Disable self updating
- Billing and License Verification to Proxy does not work
- Refund button reworked
There are two Methods to install it:
- Using Patched Google Play Store APK
- Using Installer(recommended)
Method 1: Instructions for Using Patched Google Play Store APK:
- Install latest Lucky Patcher
- Run Lucky Patcher > Menu > Select ‘Patch to Android’
- Select √ ‘Signature Verify always True’ and ‘Disable Zip Signature Verify’ > Apply > Yes
- After reboot go to ‘Patch to Android’ and check (Patch applied). If applied exit from Lucky Patcher. Otherwise do 3rd step again.
- Backup current Google play with Titanium backup if you want to restore original version in case.
- Rename downloaded ‘GoogleMarket.by.Chelpus.TrueLicenseMod.apk’ and transfer to sd card.
For GingerBread users > rename to ‘Vending.apk’
For ICS / Jelly Bean users > rename to ‘PhoneSky.apk’
- Open Root Explorer and copy/replace renamed apk to ‘/system/app/’ folder
- Set permissions rw-r–r– and Reboot
- All Apps on Device with LVL is licensed. (Tested on GoldenDict, PowerAmp and other)
Method 2: Instructions for Using Installer (recommended):
Install, Run and Reboot
Google Play Store v5.4.11 Patched (Original icon)
PS: if you receive the “force close” message when you view “Installed” in “My app”, please clear cache & data for Google Play Store app.
Google Play Store v5.4.11 Modded Version Patched + Installer APK Download Links