What exactly means REPAIR? Repair means that only video & audio portions can be repaired that are not lost: On some of your corrupt files, it MAY NOT repair anything at all, on some files it MAY repair some video portions, & on some other files it MAY repair both video & audio portions (It fully depends on the grade of corruption).
• HD Video Repair Utility 126.96.36.199 [Latest], repairs video files that are truncated, broken, corrupt or damaged.
• Repairs video files that do not play in QuickTime or Windows Media player.
• Repairs movies that were not finalized by the camera.
• The repair does not depend on a valid/correct container format – the raw video & audio stream data is fully automatically reconstructed.
• Supports non-broken reference movies for finding missing movie meta-data & parameters.
• Currently, HD Video Repair Utility 188.8.131.52 [Latest] can automatically repair damaged .mov, .mp4, m4v, or .3gp movie files that use one of the following codec formats:
. avc1 (H264/AVC, used by most digital cameras, HD video cameras, iPhone, etc.)
. mp4v (H264/ISO, used by a few cameras)
. MPG2 / xdvc / xd5d / xd5e (MPEG-2 / XDCAM, used by Sony cameras)
. jpg (Motion JPEG,used by Panasonic cameras)
. icod (Apple Intermediate Codec, used by Final Cut)
. dvc / dvpp / dvhp (DVCPRO / DVCPRO HD, used by Panasonic cameras)
. apch / apcn / apcs / apco / ap4h (ProRes 4444/422/LT/HQ/Proxy, used by Final Cut.
Title Release: HD.Video.Repair.Utility.184.108.40.206
Developer: Home Page
HD Video Repair Utility 220.127.116.11 (58 MB)