MedCalc 15.2 / 14.8.1 - Statistical Calculations for Natural Sciences - is really a complete statistical method for Windows created to closely match the prerequisites of biomedical researchers. It is rapid, user-friendly and trusted.
MedCalc 15.2 is by far the most user-friendly software with regard to Receiver Operating Quality curve (ROC curves) research. The MedCalc ROC module includes comparison as high as 6 ROC shape. The software in addition includes Bland & Altman piece, passing and Bablok in addition to Deming regression with regard to method comparison research.
- A WYSIWYG text editor
- Data management
- Spreadsheet columns to support 16,384 100,000 Row
- Proper use of data lost
- Outlier removal
- Ability to enter information such as Excel and SPSS Dbase and Lotus Statistical Software
- Import file formats SYLK, DIF or text
- Statistical analysis features curves (ROC curve)
- A complete guide to the use and Online Help
- Analysis and statistical calculation of the data
- Calculating odds ratios, and positive and negative predictive value
- Draw diagrams and text boxes, lines, arrows and relationships
- Quick and simple interface and high speed
- Data point identification in graphs.
- Draw text boxes, lines, arrows and connectors.
- Name, save and recall graphs and statistics.
- Statistical info in graph windows.
- Save graphs as BMP, PNG, GIF, PCX, JPG or TIF files, or as PowerPoint slides (*.pptx).
- OS : Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 & 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (both 32-bit and 64-bit versions)
- Language: English
MedCalc 15.2 - Statistical Calculations for Natural Sciences |32 bit
MedCalc 14.8.1 - Statistical Calculations for Natural Sciences |64 bit
Tags: #MedCalc 14.8.1 - Statistical Calculations for Natural Sciences #MedCalc 15.2 - Statistical Calculations for Natural Sciences #MedCalc 15.2 / 14.8.1 - Statistical Calculations for Natural Sciences