NetBalancer 8.9.3 with Serial Keys – Control and Supervise Tool Browse in addition to do any net activity comfortably regardless if your download supervisor or torrent customer downloads huge records from internet only lower their circle priority with NetBalancer. With NetBalancer you can choose specifically how much you need to limit traffic offered to a process. NetBalancer is usually an internet traffic command and monitoring tool suitable for Microsoft Windows XP, 2003, Vis, 7, 8 along with native x64 service.
Main Features of NetBalancer 8.9.3
- Show network traffic in system tray
- Define detailed network traffic rules
- Set for any process a download and/or upload network priority or limit
- Group local network computers and balance their traffic synchronised
- Set global traffic limits
- Manage priorities and limits for each network adapter separately
- Much more!
How to Activate NetBalancer 8.9.3?
- Download and install Software.
- Download SeriousBit.NetBalancer.Core.dll and Reg.exe
- Copy both SeriousBit.NetBalancer.Core.dll and Reg.exe and paste them into installation directory.
- Run Reg.exe
- Done and Enjoy NetBalancer 8.9.3 with Serial Keys