Notepad++ 6.8.6 is a useful source code editor (and Notepad replacement), which supports several programming languages, running under the MS Windows environment. It also gives the extra functionality to define a user’s own language for the syntax folding and syntax highlighting. You can print your source code in color. It allows a user to edit the different document in the same time and even to edit the same document synchronously in 2 different views.
This project, based on the Scintilla edit component (a very powerful editor component), written in C++ with pure win32 api and STL (that ensures the higher execution speed and smaller size of the program), is under the GPL Licence.
Here are the features of Notepad++ :
• Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
• User Defined Syntax Highlighting
• Regular Expression Search/Replace supported
• Full Drag ‘N’ Drop supported
• Dynamic position of Views
• File Status Auto-detection
• Zoom in and zoom out
• Multi-Language environment supported
• Brace and Indent guideline Highlighting
• Macro recording and playback
File Size: 3.91 MB