Parted Magic 2017.09.05 Latest – a package of utilities for working with hard drive-based boot-able CD Linux. It allows you to perform various operations on partitions & supports a large number of file systems.
Parted Magic 2017.09.05 Latest – partition manager based on Linux, working with the LiveCD, USB-drives or over a local network. Supported by any data operations – move, delete, restore, cloning partitions, etc. Besides, Parted Magic 2017.09.05 allows you to configure the operating system, as well as access the Internet using the included dristributiv browser Firefox. Parted Magic supports file systems ext2, ext3, ext4, fat16, fat32, hfs, hfs +, jfs, linux-swap, ntfs, reiserfs, reiser4, xfs.
• Format internal and external hard drives.
• Move, copy, create, delete, expansion and contraction of the partition on the hard drive.
• Cloning a hard drive to create a full backup.
• Check the hard drives and their diagnostics.
• Test your memory for bad sectors.
• Benchmark your computer to assess the level of his work.
• Delete all data on the hard disk, without the possibility of recovery.
• Gives access to the hard disk when not zagruzayutsya systems, allows to save important data.
• Loading a CD / USB memory, then it can operate without CD / USB.
• Supports network connectivity.
The composition of Parted Magic includes the following programs:
– GParted – partition editor;
– Partition Image – a tool for working with disk images;
– TestDisk – Tool for restoring boot records;
– Fdisk, sfdisk – partition table editor;
– Dosfstools – A utility for creating and verifying the integrity of the partition FAT;
– Ntfsprogs – tools for working with NTFS.
Title Release: Parted.Magic.2017.09.05
Developer: Home Page