Router Password Kracker 6.5 + Portable [Latest] – is a useful tool to recover the lost password of your Router. It can also be used to recover password from your internet Modem or Web sites which are protected by HTTP BASIC Authentication.
Generally Routers or Modems control their access by using HTTP BASIC authentication mechanism. In simple words, when you connect to your Modem/Router from the browser (typically http://192.168.1.1) you will be asked to enter username & password. If you ever forget this password then you will not be able to access your Router/Modem configuration. Even some websites use this BASIC Authentication to allow only certain users to access their site.
In these cases ‘Router Password Kracker 6.5 + Portable [Latest]’ can help you in quickly recovering your lost password. Also Penetration Testers and Forensic Investigators can find this tool very useful in cracking the Router/Modem/Website password.
‘Router Password Kracker’ uses simple Dictionary based password recovery technique. By default it comes with sample dictionary file suitable for Routers. However you can find good collection of password dictionaries (also called word-lists).
For complex passwords, you can use tools like Crunch, Cupp to generate brute-force based or any custom password list file and then use it with ‘Router Password Kracker’.
• Displays detailed statistics during Cracking operation
• Generate Password Recovery report in HTML/XML/TEXT format.
• Includes Installer for local Installation & Un-installation.
• Stop the password cracking operation any time.
• Supports recovery of passwords used during HTTP BASIC Authentication.
• This tool to quickly recover the login password of Router/Modem/Website.
• Uses simple and quicker Dictionary Crack method.
• Very easy to use with cool GUI interface.
How to use?
- It is very easy to use tool for any generation of users.
Here are simple steps:
- Install ‘Router Password Kracker’ on any system.
- Enter the IP Address of the Router/Modem/Website whose login password you want to recover.
- Then enter the username (Example: admin, user, support etc).
- Next select the password dictionary file by clicking on Browse button or simply drag & drop it. You can find a sample dictionary file in the installed location.
- Finally click on ‘Start Crack’ to start the Router Password recovery.
- During the operation, you will see all statistics being displayed on the screen. Message box will be displayed on success.
- At the end, you can generate detailed report in HTML/XML/Text format by clicking on ‘Report’ button and then select the type of file from the drop down box of ‘Save File Dialog’.
Title Release: Router.Password.Kracker.6.5
Developer: Home Page