Ship Simulator: Maritime Search and Rescue PC Game - You set sail as others resume dry land. Wind flow force 12. Breakers beat on the bow deck, spray blows along the bridge. On the particular high seas: face the sheer force from the elements! And you’re steerage them – the most powerful rescue vessels from the Maritime Search in addition to Rescue Service seeking castaways. As a new sea rescuer, you put your life at risk – to preserve the lives associated with others!
Features of Ship Simulator: Maritime Search and Rescue
- Wide-ranging: Two scenarios (North Sea and Baltic Sea) provide a wide range of missions.
- Engaging: Take on the role of the foreman (captain) of the rescue cruiser, and move around the ships freely in first-person perspective! View your ship from numerous camera angles, from inside and out!
- Rescuing: Steer the salvage cruisers HERMANN MARWEDE and HARRO KOEBKE across the stormy seas. Deploy boats to rescue people in distress at sea!
- Challenging: Take note of tide conditions, use the nautical chart to navigate and deal with the many problems of the On-Scene Coordinator! Steer the ship using either simplified or realistic controls!
- Absorbing: Featuring up to 30 main and supporting characters, elaborately dubbed and with fascinating background stories. Get to know your crew and radio in regularly to the Maritime Rescue Co-ordination Center.
- Salvaging: Salvage ships! Pump water out of shipwrecks! Extinguish fires on the open seas! Rescue people in distress at sea! The game features the entire spectrum of sea rescue missions.
- Connected: A product penned by simulation and games experts with the support of the German Maritime Search and Rescue Service. Includes dev diary. Every copy sold supports the work of the Search and Rescue Service.
- Changing: Experience realistic water, waves and weather that react in real time to the operation, time of day, and the ships and their movements. Sail in bright sunshine or the most raging storms, crystal clear twilight or dense morning fog!
- Collaborating: Produced by simulation and game experts kindly supported by the German Maritime Search and Rescue Service (DGzRS)
System Requirements for Ship Simulator: Maritime Search and Rescue
- Hard Drive: 2700 MB available space
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Processor: AMD ® Athlon 64 X2, Intel ® Core2Duo or comparable dual core processor min. 2.4 GHz
- Sound Card: Sound card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with Shader 3.0 support (min. 1 GB VRAM, 1.5 GB recommended), AMD CrossFireX is not supported, AMD Radeon HD3870/NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or better (AMD HD5870/NVIDIA GeForce GTX470 recommended)
How To Install Ship Simulator: Maritime Search and Rescue?
- Download game iso From Below
- Mount Downloaded ISO With Daemontool Or PowerISO
- Install The Game
- Copy File From Crack Folder to Game Install dir!
- Done and Enjoy Ship Simulator: Maritime Search and Rescue PC Game