SystemRescueCd 5.1.1 – is a system rescue disk available as a bootable CD-ROM or USB stick for administrating or repairing your system & data after a crash. It aims to provide an easy way to carry out admin tasks on your computer, such as creating and editing the hard disk partitions.
SystemRescueCd 5.1.1 ISO Free Download Link
It comes with a lot of Linux software such as system tools (parted, part image, fstools …) and basic tools (editors, midnight commander, network tools).
It can be used for both Linux & Windows computers, and on desktops as well as servers. This rescue system requires no installation as it can be booted from a CD/DVD drive or USB stick, but it can be installed on the hard disk if you wish. The kernel supports all important file systems, as well as network file systems
- Availability of Midnight Commander file manager allows files and directories on different actions (copy, delete, move, rename, etc.).
- Backup your data.
- Create, edit, copy, restore hard drive partitions.
- Fully operable and independent operating system based on Linux, which can run from a bootable CD or DVD drive, even if the main computer’s operating system will not boot.
- Support for network file systems: Samba and NFS.
- Supports the following file systems: EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, Reiserfs, Reiser4, BTRFS, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, and ISO9660.
- The presence of a number of system utilities (Parted, Partimage, Fstools and other utilities).
Title Release: SystemRescueCd.5.1.1
Developer: Home Page
SystemRescueCd 5.1.1 ISO (493 MB)