WhatsApp v2.12.16 Incl Calling Feature + Web APK Latest Release- It looks that WhatsApp has exposed its voice calling feature to everyone the Android users along with the users are today gradually receiving the actual WhatsApp Voice Phoning Features via invites system. However, if you ended up late and failed to obtain the invite, you can still take advantage of this voice calling function by downloading the newest WhatsApp APK.
When you download and deploy this latest WhatsApp APK, all you want to do is to contact someone who already has this function enabled. When you make a call you will notice there’s a adjust in WhatsApp interface and anyone can find three tabs on the top right section – Calls, Chats and Associates. For Whatsapp Web just open whatsapp > manu > whatsapp web.
What’s New in WhatsApp v2.12.16 Incl Calling Feature + Web APK?
- Voice Calling Features Enabled
- Introducing WhatsApp Web: You can now send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser. To get started, visit web.whatsapp.com on your computer.
- Bug fixes and voice quality enhancement with improved performance
How to Use WhatsApp v2.12.16 to make Voice Calls ?
- Download the WhatsApp APK.
- Uninstall the previous version of WhatsApp if you have installed any.
- Now Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Now you can install APKs from different sources.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and complete the installation process.
- Once completed, start the app and now you have WhatsApp with Voice Calling feature
How to Enable Voice Calling Feature for Rooted Android users (Temporary Fix!)
In case, the guide doesn’t work for you. There’s still another way for the rooted Android users and that is to force this feature on their Phone. It’s not easy for the newbie’s, but still, it’s worth a try. All you need to do is connect your device with your PC and open the WhatsApp terminal every time you want to make a call.
For that open the terminal emulator and enter the following command:
“su -c am start -n com.whatsapp/com.whatsapp.HomeActivity”
Note! The guide will work on all Rooted and non rooted devices. This is just an alternative and a temporary solution. Please try the first one on your device and let us know if that works for you or not. But must download APK provided.