Every user can create a PC Shortcut Key to a favorite web page by following the steps below.
Once a shortcut has been created, you can have the shortcuts to your favorite web pages on your Desktop or anywhere else on the computer.
- Click And Drag The Web Page Icon.
- Create A New Shortcut and Point To The Web Address.
- Internet Explorer Users.
Click and Drag The Web Page Icon:
If your browser window is maximized, make it a window. Once done, click and drag the icon next to the URL in the address bar and drag it to your Desktop or another location you want to create the shortcut.
For example, in the below address bar of Computer Hope you would drag the CH icon to your Desktop or another location.
Once the shortcut has been created, locate the shortcut and right-click it and click Properties. In the shortcut properties window assign a new shortcut key and click OK. Now when the shortcut key is pressed the web page will be automatically loaded.
Create A New Shortcut and Point To The Web Address:
- Create a new shortcut on your Desktop or anyplace you want the shortcut to appear.
- For the location of the item, enter the full web address. For example, FULL VERSION SOFTWARE would be: https://www.fullversoftware.com/
- Enter the name of the Shortcut and click OK. The new shortcut is now created and can be assigned a shortcut by right-clicking the shortcut and clicking Properties.
- In the shortcut properties window, assign a new shortcut key and click OK. Now when the shortcut key is pressed the web page will be automatically loaded.
Internet Explorer Users:
Users using Internet Explorer can quickly do this by right-clicking on an empty spot of a web page and click Create Shortcut.
For example, right-click an empty spot on this page to see the available option.
Thanks for visiting: www.FullVerSoftware.com.
If you like this article about " How To Create A Shortcut Key For Internet Web Pages". Don’t forget to share it with your friends. Want more software & tips, you can follow us on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.